Hope Brodsky joined Newmark in June 2000, as a sales associate. Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. Brodsky was a commercial litigator and real estate lawyer for 12 years in New York and New Jersey.
Since joining Newmark, Ms. Brodsky has represented clients such as: Appaloosa Management, Avaya, BrokerTec Global, Citigroup, International Fund Services, JP Morgan Chase, Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Moore Capital Management, Morgan Stanley, Nice Systems, OM Technology, PwC, QTS Maple Securities, Scivantage and various other tenants.
Ms. Brodsky also has represented the following developers as leasing agent: Adler Development, The Applied Companies, Dividend Capital, Hartz Mountain Industries, The LeFrak Organization, Matrix Development Group, Onyx Equities, Rockwood Capital, Spear Street Capital and Sterling Properties.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase
- Marsh McLennan
- Pashman Stein
- Scivantage Inc.
- Moore Capital Management
- Elliot Management
- Hachette Book Group
- Fresh Inc
- Appaloosa Management
- Neuberger Berman
- CoStar Power Broker for Northern NJ, 2004, 2006, 2009 and 2013
- Rising Star, Real Estate Weekly, 2006
- Member of the executive committee, Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
- Member, International Commercial Real Estate Women (ICREW) NJ
- Commissioner, Monmouth County Board of Taxation, 1997 - 2013
Ms. Brodsky earned a Juris Doctorate degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1988 and a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from George Washington University in 1985.