Henry Stimler joined Newmark in 2018 and currently serves as an executive managing director in the company’s New York headquarters. Mr. Stimler’s core focus is origination and brokerage in multifamily debt and equity, with an emphasis on complex and bespoke transactions.
On the capital markets front, Mr. Stimler has had notable success coaxing traditional Tri-State investors into new markets across the United States, such as the Midwest region, Texas and South Florida.
Mr. Stimler’s reach is global: A former resident of Great Britain, France and Israel with insider access to high-net-worth-individuals, he has sourced equity from markets such as London, Tel Aviv and Johannesburg. Mr. Stimler is fluent in English, Hebrew and Yiddish.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Stimler was company director at London Green Capital, a prolific debt origination firm he founded in 2015.
Partial List of Transactions
As a direct lender
- Boston Portfolio, Boston, MA: $288.2 million Fannie Mae execution
- Columbus Portfolio, Columbus, OH: $209 million Freddie Mac execution
- ACRE Portfolio refinancing, Greater Southeast: $82 million Freddie Mac execution
As a broker
- Alliance Data headquarters sale (Rodin Trust), Easton, OH: $50 million
- Silvershore Portfolio, New York, NY: $18 million mezzanine financing (via Cantor REIT)
As a broker-lender
- Up Realty Portfolio, Greater Connecticut: $77 million debt, $18 million equity
- Top Producer, Newmark, 2019
Mr. Stimler is active in the New York community, donating many hours to the Chabad organization and the Investors Club charity. Mr. Stimler is also an active board member of Elevate, a philanthropic organization historically dedicated to mentoring disenfranchised youths.
Mr. Stimler is an avid Arsenal fan and enjoys spending time with his wife, Yana, son, Leo, and golden retriever, Jay-Z.