Harrison Russell joined Newmark in 2013 at the company’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office, where he currently serves as a Managing Director. Mr. Russell focuses on both tenant and agency work in northern New Jersey, while also leading several multimarket portfolio accounts for occupiers with footprints across the country. In 2011, he participated in the firm’s summer internship program at its New York headquarters, where he gained invaluable experience working under a top leasing team.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative
- McCarter & English, LLP: 117,000 SF HQ in Newark, NJ and multiple transactions
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (U.S.A.) Headquarters: 38,000 SF in Hoboken, NJ
- Kanematsu USA: 38,000 SF in Somerset, NJ
- WSP USA: Multiple transactions
As a landlord representative
- Lincoln Equities, Allergan Headquarters: 431,000 SF in Madison, NJ
- Edison Properties, Mars Wrigley U.S. Headquarters: 148,000 SF in Newark, NJ
- Ivy Realty, HUBER+SUHNER: 66,000 SF in Warren, NJ
- Deal of the Year, United Way: 2017, 2018
- Rising Star, Newmark: 2014, 2016, 2019
- NJ Real Estate Committee, March of Dimes
- Bigs and Littles of the Year Committee: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex, Hudson & Union Counties, NJ
Mr. Russell holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in American studies from Franklin & Marshall College where he also captained the men’s golf team during his senior year.