CA RE License #00916960
Haden Ongaro joined Newmark in March 2010 as an Executive Managing Director and the Market Leader in the North Bay, specializing in being an all-inclusive, strategic partner for his clients.
Throughout Ongaro’s career he has successfully negotiated many of the major commercial real estate transactions in the North Bay. He has been involved in the design, entitlement, development, leasing, sales and releasing of many of Marin County’s highest profile properties
Ongaro’s career in commercial real estate began in Marin in 1986 with Grubb & Ellis, now a part of Newmark. At Grubb & Ellis in Marin County he achieved Rookie of the Year in 1988. He has continued to be a top performer while leading the North Bay offices for the company.
Ongaro is very involved in the community including helping create successful fundraising events for Trips for Kids and the Boys and Girls Club of Marin. He was instrumental in resurrecting The San Rafael Criterium in 2006, which is now one of the largest biking events on the west coast. Additionally, Ongaro has served for seven years on the San Rafael Chamber of Commerce, over ten years on the Marin Economic Forum, and over eight years on the North Bay Leadership Council.
Partial List of Properties Represented for Lease
- 3 - 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA: 406,355
- 75 - 88 Rowland Way, Novato: 142,856 SF
- 4000 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael: 142,364 SF
- 4040 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael: 130,237 SF
- 100 Wood Hollow Drive, Novato: 130,062 SF
- 100 Shoreline Highway, Mill Valley: 107,154 SF
- 1 - 2 Belvedere Place, Mill Valley, CA: 101,813 SF
- 45 - 65 Koch Road, Corte Madera, CA: 38,190 SF
- 990 A Street, San Rafael: 32,477 SF
- 300 Tamal Vista Blvd, Corte Madera: 19,882 SF
Partial Client List
- CoStar Power Broker office leasing agent: 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016 & 2019
- CoStar Power Broker sales transactions: 2011, 2016, 2019
− Former Chairman of San Rafael Chamber of Commerce
− Chairman of Marin Economic Forum
− Board Member of North Bay Leadership Council
Ongaro grew up in Marin and earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado.
In the News
Marin County Employers Question How Much Space They Need Amid Office Return
In the News
San Francisco’s Meyers Law Group Leases Marin County Office Space
In the News
Newmark Completes Six New Leases at Shoreline Office Center, Totaling ± 60,000 Square Feet