Guillermo Garrido Molina, PIC (Real Estate Certified Professional), serves as a managing director in Newmark’s Mexico City office with over 15 years of experience, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial properties. Mr. Garrido has participated in transactions worth more than USD $300 million (as of December 2019) for such large, international companies as Cargill, Axtel-Alestra, DB Schenker, Alpla, FedEx, FEMSA, Ingredion, Liverpool, Nadro, Panalpina, Sanofi, Sigma Alimentos and Walmart, among others.
Mr. Garrido joined Newmark in 2017, after nearly 13 years at Colliers International in Mexico. Most recently, he provided industrial tenants and landlords with guidance related to their portfolios and real estate needs and strategies. From 2004 to 2008, Mr. Garrido was responsible for researching and analyzing the country’s industrial, office and retail markets. He also headed special consultancy and research projects concerning local, regional and national markets.
- CI 101, CI 102, CI 103 and CI 104, CCIM Institute
- International Project Management Associate, Level D (certification in process), International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- Certified Real Estate Professional (PIC), Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals (AMPI)
- LEED Green Associate certification, U.S. Green
- Newmark Top Producer – 2017, 2019