CA RE License #01310074
Gregory Osborne is a senior managing director with Newmark. He specializes in the consultation and representation of property owners and users in the disposition, acquisition, expansion and consolidation of industrial real estate within northern Orange County and southern Los Angeles County.
By leveraging the company’s diverse platform and abundant resources, Mr. Osborne has completed more than 320 transactions in excess of 4.2 million square feet, with nearly $400.0 million in total transaction/value. Mr. Osborne has extensive experience in significant land and building dispositions, major tenant representation assignments, project marketing and strategic relocations. He is consistently a top producer within Newmark’s Orange County operations.
Memberships and Honors:
- 2008/2009 NAIOP Young Professionals Graduate
- 2009 Top Five Producer, Orange County
- 2008 Top Ten Producer, North Orange County
- 2007 Voted Industrial Division “MVP,” North Orange County
- 2002 Cold Caller of the Year, North Orange County
Mr. Osborne holds a bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of Santa Barbara.