CA RE License #02078953
Grant Meylan joined Newmark in 2018 as an associate director at the firm’s San Jose office, where he specializes in the leasing and sale of office and R&D properties. Grant’s work ethic and deep market knowledge have allowed him to establish and maintain relationships with growing and established businesses across the Silicon Valley.
Prior to Newmark, Grant was employed at Qualcomm at its Santa Clara headquarters. In his free time, he enjoys skiing, fishing, playing baseball in the San Jose Men’s Baseball League, and spending time with family.
- Calculi Corporation
- Elo Touch Solutions
- Humu, Inc.
- InTEST Corporation
- Pulse Electronics
- Q Craft, Inc.
- Rapiscan Systems
- SenseBrain Ai
- Taba Pay
Partial Client List - As a Landlord Representative
- The Muller Company
- Harvest Properties
- TA Realty
- Berkeley Point Partners
- Next Generation Award - ConnectCRE, 2022
- Rising Star Award - Newmark, 2021
- Nominee, Rookie of the Year - Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2019
- Member, Santa Clara University Real Estate Association
- Member, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
Grant earned a Bachelor of Science degree in economics from Santa Clara University, where he was also a four-year member of the varsity baseball program as an outfielder/pitcher.