Graham Stark joined Newmark Zimmer in 2019 and currently serves as a director within the firm’s Global Corporate Services practice in the Kansas City office. His primary responsibilities involve advising clients in the acquisition and disposition of portfolio properties, He focuses on tenant and owner leasing representation, portfolio and transaction management, and investment underwriting.
Graham focuses primarily on projects located in the Kansas City metropolitan region, as well as projects throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Prior to Newmark Zimmer, Graham served as the co-head of business development for Mass Interact in Chicago, Illinois where he managed domestic and international relationships primarily focused in the hospitality and higher education industries. Graham began his career in the finance industry, first working at UMB Bank in Kansas City, Missouri before moving onto Jordan, Knauff & Company in Chicago, Illinois.
Partial List of Sale Transactions:
- Strategic urban infill industrial, Kansas City, MO, Executive Park, 78,674 SF
- Industrial service facility, Belton, MO, 29,034 SF
- Central Business District (CBD) office building, Kansas City, MO, 17,190 SF
- Metro Columbus industrial, Canal Winchester, OH, 45,400 SF
Partial List of Lease Transactions:
As a landlord representative:
- 9700 N Conant, Kansas City, MO, Infinity Communications, 16,272 SF
- 600 Spratley, Birmingham, MO, KS, Streamco, 10 acres of industrial outdoor storage
- 4134 E. Front Street, Kansas City, MO, KCI, 78,674 SF
- 1508 Grand, Kansas City, MO, Tayjen Holdings, 5,700 SF
As a tenant representative:
- 10548 Lackman Road, Lenexa, KS, Patrick Industries, 11,900 SF
- 888 Isom, San Antonio, TX, Unite Private Networks, 4,876 SF
- 6400 Glenwood Street, Overland Park, KS, ARC, 6,573 SF
- Pine Ridge Business Park, Lenexa, KS, Siemens
- KC’s Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate, Kansas City Business Journal, 2022
- Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Greater Kansas City Chapter
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2023
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, states of Kansas and Missouri
- Board Member, University of Kansas Alumni Association
- Board Member, NOI Advocacy Program, University of Kansas Cancer Center
- Treasurer, Mercury Club of Kansas City
Graham holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Kansas.
He lives in Prairie Village, Kansas, with his fiancée, Lilly; and their dogs Riley and Dug.