CA RE License #01045154
As the Executive Managing Director of Healthcare West at Newmark, Hogan provides high-level execution in the sale of medical office assets. In addition, Hogan teams with Newmark offices throughout the western U.S. to provide best-in-class landlord and tenant representation. Hogan also provides expert-level guidance on real estate compliance with anti-kickback statutes, including Stark, Safe Harbor and Fraud & Abuse.
Hogan’s 35 years of experience in advising health care systems and hospitals on resolving complex real estate and compliance workouts are unmatched. He has negotiated with medical groups and hospitals on more than 1,000 lease transactions valued in excess of $2 billion. In the last 10 years, Hogan has represented national and regional health systems and investors in sales transactions totaling more than 3 million square feet with an aggregate consideration of more than $5 billion.
Hogan joined Newmark in 2012 when the company acquired the assets of Grubb & Ellis. At the time of the acquisition, he had been National Director, Healthcare Properties. Hogan previously was President of Medical Realty Advisors for 20 years.
Hogan studied political science and English at the University of Utah.
PARTIAL LIST OF SALE TRANSACTIONS
- IMS Portfolio, Phoenix, AZ, Medical Office: 406,894 SF
- Providence Health Headquarters, Seattle, WA, Medical Office: 268,000 SF
- Campus on Villa, La Jolla, CA, Medical Office: 198,453 SF
- Solar Drive Medical, Oxnard, CA, Medical Office: 136,744 SF
- Ogden Portfolio, Ogden, UT, Medical Office: 105,592 SF
- 1701 Charlston MOB, Las Vegas, NV, Medical Office: 88,726 SF
- Providence Medical Center, Fullerton, CA, Medical Office: 85,193 SF
- Pacific Medical Woodland MOB, Bothell, WA, Medical Office: 85,111 SF
- 6410 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR, Medical Office: 63,303 SF
- Culver Medical Plaza, Culver City, CA, Medical Office: 53,871 SF
- La Quinta Medical Center, La Quinta, CA, Medical Office: 41,603 SF
- 601 S Carr, Renton, WA, Medical Office: 36,000 SF