Garrison Gore joined Newmark in 2022 as a Senior Managing Director based in the firm’s Virginia office where he focuses on Multifamily Investment Sales. Gore joins Newmark from Colliers International, where he was a Vice President, specializing in the execution of Multifamily Investment Sales, working with private, high net worth, and institutional clients throughout Southern Virginia.
With nearly $2 billion in transaction experience, Gore is an expert in procuring, facilitating, and executing opportunities to enhance clients’ real estate strategies. Prior to his time at Colliers, Gore was a financial analyst with CBRE.
- Rookie of the Year, Virginia CBRE 2018
- CoStar Power Broker. 2020, 2021, 2022
- Top Ten Producer, Brokerage Services, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson for the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate
Gore graduated from the University of South Carolina, with degrees in finance and real estate and a minor in civil engineering.