Garrison Efird serves as a Director in Newmark’s Dallas office managing one of the most active teams in the city directly with President and Vice Chairman James C. Cooksey specializing in national office and industrial advisory; overseeing particularly Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin, and Houston city metros.
In the last year, Efird has advised corporations on over 2.0 million square-feet and successfully negotiated over $400 million in transactions since joining the firm. His experience in both new lease and sublease disposition structures, renewals, build-to-suits, and multi-market strategic planning has generated millions in savings for clients and is consistently recognized as a top producer.
Active across the country, Efird has significant depth in technology, third-party logistics (3PL), financial services, law firm, private equity & venture capital portfolio advisory, and education industry sectors.
Efird is also a market leader for Newmark’s Technology and Innovation Practice Group; actively expanding numerous prominent and emerging software, aerospace & defense, and robotic companies across North America. Find more at garrisonefird.com.
Partial Client List
- Bland Garvey
- Coherent (Nasdaq:COHR)
- Dallas Observer
- Duane Morris LLP
- Eagle Materials (NYSE:EXP)
- EFG Companies
- Firehawk Aerospace
- G6 Hospitality / Motel 6
- Gables Residential
- Hill & Wilkinson
- Lathrop GPM LLP
- Monogram Residential (NYSE:MORE)
- Neuberger Berman
- McDowell Hetherington LLP
- O’Neil Wysocki LLP
- Super Coffee
- Robinhood (Nasdaq:HOOD)
- SEKO Logistics
- University of North Texas
- Ziegler Gardner Bell LLP
Memberships and Appointments
- Board Member, Dallas Symphony Orchestra YP
- Board Member, Real Estate, VIEW (Nasdaq:VIEW)
- Corporate Committee, Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Advisory Board, Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
- Chair, Park City Club YP
- Political Policy Committee, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Young Benefactor, The First Tee of Greater Dallas
- Patrons Club, Bass Performance Hall
- Member Circle, Dallas Museum of Art
- Member, Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC)
- Member, Turtle Creek Conservancy
- Member, Highland Park United Methodist Church
Efird holds a degree in Marketing from the University of Arkansas.