CA RE License #02008286
Gabe Regalado joined the firm in 2017. As a director, Mr. Regalado brings fresh ideas and insights from social media and the ever growing tech industry. With a focus on improving efficiency and productivity, his background of managing and leading large business development teams brings a much-added value to his clients.
A proven market leader with an impressive background, Mr. Regalado has taken on a wide variety of executive leadership roles in a variety of professions, including four years as an area manager at Regus business centers, two years as vice president of business development at City Sports Club and two years as a founding partner of MyEcoID, a commercial and residential energy efficiency auditing company.
Several of Mr. Regalado’s recent deals have made a considerable impact upon both the local community and some of the most prominently branded companies in the world.
Partial Client List
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 1160 Kern Avenue, Sunnyvale: $14 Million
- 725 Kifer Road, Sunnyvale: $7.2 Million
- 940 Industrial Avenue, Palo Alto: $4.4 Million
- Worn Shoe Award, recognized for the most deals done in Northern California (Newmark), 2019
- Rookie of the Year Runner Up, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2019
- Procuring Broker of the Year Runner Up, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2019
- Procuring Broker of the Year Runner Up, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2018
- Most Tenant Representation Transactions Runner Up, Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB), 2018
- Rising Stars (Newmark), 2017 and 2018
- Five-time winner, Circle of Excellence Award (six consecutive months of excellence in sales performance), in North America (Regus), 2016
- Top 10% Producer with 99 deals closed in North America (Regus), 2015
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- San Jose Rotary Climate Action Committee (RCAC)
- Sunnyvale Community Services
- The Chance to Play
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) Board Member, Chair of Young Professionals
A native of California, Mr. Regalado received a Bachelor of Communications degree from San Jose State University.