Eva Horton joined Newmark in 2008 and currently serves as a vice president specializing in investment sales. She also coordinates the company’s Special Assets Services group in Atlanta. Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. Horton was head of acquisitions for a private investment group in California that focused principally on acquiring value-add retail properties. Her ability to identify, evaluate, prepare IRR projections and manage the entire transaction process proved successful in multiple purchases each year. Her commitment to service and an emphasis on managing consistent processes has earned solid long-time relationships with many of the top real estate industry leaders. In 1995, Ms. Horton was recruited to manage the commercial branch of a Lawyers Title subsidiary. Within two years, she directed the expansion of eight additional offices. The commercial branch grossed over $1 million in revenue within its first year of operation. Her unique method of working closely with the development process, entitlement details and overall obstacles within a transaction created long-lasting relationships with local and national developers of all sizes. Ms. Horton began her career in 1993 with J.E. Robert Companies/Goldman Sachs, JV, in Dallas, Texas, where she focused on the liquidation of the RTC portfolio and the disposition of REO properties.
- Managing director, Newmark, 2012 - present
- Vice president, investments, Newmark, 2008 - 2012
- Vice president, acquisitions, Retail Consulting Services, Inc., 2006 - 2008
- Vice president, commercial/industrial, Chicago Title Company, 2005 - 2006
- Vice president/commercial manager, LandAmerica Financial Group, 1995 - 2005
- Asset manager/closing coordinator, J.E. Roberts Companies-RTC/Goldman Sachs, JV, 1993 - 1995
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), 1996 - present
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Alumni Association
Ms. Horton received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Stephen F. Austin University. She also attended the University of Texas, Austin.