Eugene J. Domowicz, MAI, serves as a First Vice President in Newmark’s Valuation & Advisory practice in Whippany, New Jersey. He is actively engaged in real estate valuation and consulting, including acquisition and disposition analyses, portfolio valuations for major public and private institutions, financial analyses, market and feasibility studies and other advisory services.
Domowicz provides corporate clients and institutional investors an array of real estate consulting services for properties located throughout New Jersey and New York as well as experience with major domestic and international urban properties. He reviews full narrative appraisals, market studies and feasibility assignments used to evaluate acquisition and disposition opportunities as well as for financing, tax appeals, bankruptcy proceedings, condemnation and asset management purposes, inclusive of large portfolio assignments throughout the United States pertaining to office, multifamily housing, residential, industrial and retail properties.
Domowicz joined Newmark in 2017, when the firm acquired several affiliate offices of Integra Realty Resources. At the time of the acquisition, he was serving as a Managing Director in IRR’s Whippany office.
- Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Board of directors, Metro New Jersey Chapter, Appraisal Institute
- Co-chairman, Princeton Conference, 2003
- Certified general appraiser, State of New Jersey
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Basic Valuation Procedures
- Capitalization Theory and Techniques - Part A
- Capitalization Theory and Techniques - Part B
- Case Studies in Real Estate Valuation
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice - Part A
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice - Part B
- Valuation Analysis and Report Writing
- Rates, Ratios and Reasonableness
- Understanding Limited Appraisals
- Business Practices and Ethics
- Litigation Skills for the Appraiser
- Advanced Spreadsheet Modeling for Valuation Applications
Domowicz is currently certified by the Appraisal Institute’s program of continuing education and continuously attends seminars, lectures and classes related to the appraisal field and to the general real estate industry.
Domowicz earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Rutgers College (now Rutgers University). In addition, he has successfully completed numerous real estate and related courses and seminars at the Appraisal Institute, accredited universities and other educational institutions.