Esin Locke, MAI serves as an Executive Vice President in Newmark Valuation & Advisory’s Houston office. Locke focuses on fee preparation of real estate appraisals and market studies while continuing to provide exceptional service to clients.
Throughout her career in valuation, Locke has worked with clients on a wide variety of property types, including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, net-leased investments and land. She also possesses valuation expertise of specialty purpose properties that include self storage, greenhouses, churches, auto dealerships, gas station/convenience stores, RV parks and mobile home communities.
Prior to Newmark, Locke worked as a senior appraiser in the Houston office of CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Group. In this role, Locke focused primarily on Texas properties. She also completed assignments in Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma, while serving as a valuation associate.
Licenses and Designations
– MAI Designation, Appraisal Institute
– Certified general real estate appraiser, states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee
– Chapter Alternate Regional Representative, Appraisal Institute 2021-2022
– Director Delegate/Chapter Champion 2021-2022, Houston Chapter of CREW
– Chapter Director, Houston Chapter of Appraisal Institute 2022-2023
– Member of the National Scholarship Committee, Houston Chapter of CREW 2023
Locke earned a Bachelor of Science degree in computer engineering technology from University of Houston. She has also completed over 500 hours of appraisal coursework and annual continuing education courses.