Eric Tomchik joined Newmark in 2013 and currently serves as an Associate Director at the firm’s office in Nashville, Tennessee. Tomchik specializes in representing end-users, assisting with facility acquisitions, expansions, consolidations, lease renewals, lease/purchase assignments, and dispositions. Tomchik has global real estate experience, having completed multi-market transactions in India, China, the United Kingdom, and throughout North America.
Since beginning his tenure with Newmark, Tomchik has completed real estate transactions for a total consideration exceeding $750 million in value. By putting his client’s needs first, Mr. Tomchik has maintained a pristine reputation within the industry, with firm relationships across multiple operational platforms.
Partial Client List
- Consolidated Precision Products
- Emerald X, LLC
- Hydrafacial, Inc.
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Marcum LLP
- Northwestern Mutual
- Solar Turbines, Inc., a Caterpillar Company
- 2014 Newmark “Business Development” Award
- 2016 Newmark “Rising Star” Award
- 2020 Newmark Orange County “Top 10”
- 2020 Newmark Orange County “Break Out Agent”
- Staff, Alpha Tau Omega National Foundation
- Member, University of Cincinnati, Southern California Alumni Leader
- Member, Alpha Rho Epsilon Real Estate Association
Mr. Tomchik earned a bachelor’s degree and professional practice certificate in marketing and real estate from the University of Cincinnati.