CA RE License #01921302
Eric Tomchik joined Newmark in 2013 and currently serves as an Associate Director at the firm’s office in Irvine, California. Mr. Tomchik specializes in representing end users, assisting with facility acquisitions, expansions, consolidations, lease renewals, lease/purchase assignments, and dispositions. Mr. Tomchik has expanded global real estate experience with multi-market transactions completed in India, China, United Kingdom, and throughout North America.
Since beginning his tenure with Newmark, Mr. Tomchik has completed numerous real estate transactions for a total consideration exceeding $750MM in value. By putting his client’s needs first, Mr. Tomchik has maintained a pristine reputation within the industry, with firm relationships across multiple operational platforms.
Partial Client List
- Consolidated Precision Products
- Emerald X, LLC
- Hydrafacial, Inc.
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Marcum LLP
- Northwestern Mutual
- Solar Turbines, Inc., a Caterpillar Company
- 2014 Newmark “Business Development” Award
- 2016 Newmark “Rising Star” Award
- 2020 Newmark Orange County “Top 10”
- 2020 Newmark Orange County “Break Out Agent”
- Staff, Alpha Tau Omega National Foundation
- Member, University of Cincinnati, Southern California Alumni Leader
- Member, Alpha Rho Epsilon Real Estate Association
Mr. Tomchik earned a bachelor’s degree and professional practice certificate in marketing and real estate from the University of Cincinnati.