Eric Lastition serves as an executive managing director in Newmark’s El Segundo office, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of office buildings. Mr. Lastition has a long and successful history with property owners and tenants throughout the South Bay and West Los Angeles markets. Throughout his career, Mr. Lastition has gathered invaluable expertise in every area of real estate including development consultation, sales strategy and corporate service account management.
In addition to office leasing and sales, Mr. Lastition has been increasingly active in the industrial and investment sale markets over the last 10 years. This, coupled with his long-standing tenant representation clients, has made him a top office broker in the Los Angeles region.
Mr. Lastition focuses primarily on the South Bay and lower Westside submarkets of the Beach Cities, El Segundo, Torrance, Long Beach, Playa Vista, Culver City, Venice and the LAX area. However, his extensive knowledge of markets extends as far south as Orange County and as far north as Santa Monica.
With his vast experience and personable style, Mr. Lastition is able to provide his clientele with superior service. In addition, the degree of personal attention and the confidence his clients receive prompt many to utilize his services throughout the continental United States, Europe and Asia.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Lastition led the Greater Los Angeles Office Division at Colliers International for 27 years.
SIGNIFICANT RECENT TRANSACTIONS.
- 1415 Diehl Road, Naperville, IL: 851,215 SF sale-leaseback with total consideration of $187.5 million
- 101 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo: 134,586 SF lease with total consideration of $42.6 million
- 400 Duley Road, El Segundo: 73,360 SF sale with total consideration of $32 million
- 4031 Via Oro Avenue, Long Beach: 79,568 SF sale with total consideration of $12.7 million
- 3643 Doolittle Drive, Redondo Beach: 99,840 SF lease with total consideration of $12 million
- 101 North Sepulveda Boulevard, El Segundo: 39,626 SF lease with total consideration of $11.9 million
- 18701 South Figueroa Street, Gardena: 29,312 SF sale with a total consideration of $8.3 million
- 3655 Torrance Boulevard, Torrance: 18,494 SF lease with total consideration of $4.5 million
- 1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Manhattan Beach: 21,819 SF lease with total consideration of $3.7 million
- 6033 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles: 25,229 SF lease with total consideration of $3 million
- Largest Office Transaction, Colliers International, 2008 - 2016
- Number One Office Broker, Colliers International, 2008 - 2016
- Max Green Circle of Excellence, Colliers International, 2001 - 2016
- Largest Investment Transaction, Colliers International, 2014
- Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce
- El Segundo Chamber of Commerce
- Coach and commissioner, Manhattan Beach Youth Basketball
- Board member, Manhattan Beach Youth Basketball
- Fundraising board, Manhattan Beach Education
- Member, West Coast Sports Associates
- Volunteer, American Martyr’s Church Facilities
Mr. Lastition earned a Bachelor of Science degree in history/business administration from the University of California at Los Angeles.