Eric Jeremiah joined Newmark in 2021 and currently serves as an Associate in the company’s Boston office, focusing on the Suburban Office and Industrial market. In his role, Jeremiah is responsible for analyzing transactions, conducting property tours for clients and generating client deliverables inclusive of market surveys, proposals, and market overviews.
The team services both landlord and tenant clients in their markets as well as manage national portfolios for many global tenants.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 125 Enterprise Drive, Marshfield, MA: GLP Creative, 25,000 SF
- 76 Holton Street, Woburn MA: Sacks & Co., 76,000 SF
- 10-14 New Bond St, Worcester MA: Holman Enterprises, 31,000 SF
As a landlord representative:
- Boston Logistics, Hyde Park, MA, Griffith Properties: R.R Donnelley, 116,000 SF
- 142 Elm Street, Hatfield, MA, FoxRock Properties: Yankee Candle 356,000 SF
Partial Client List
- Griffith Properties
- Campanelli Companies
- Taurus Investments
- Jumbo Capital Management
- James Campbell Company
- Intercontinental Real Estate Corporation
- Commercial Brokerage Association Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee, 2022 & 2023
- Boston Men’s Dinner Group
- Volunteer, Alexander Twilight Academy
Jeremiah graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies from Middlebury College. During his college career, he was a member of the men’s lacrosse team and spent a semester abroad in Prague and Czech Republic studying at Charles University. He graduated from St. Sebastian’s School in Needham, MA in 2017.