As senior vice president, Central Region, Eric Edmondson oversees the Central Arkansas team for Newmark Valuation & Advisory. Mr. Edmondson’s geographical focus is Arkansas, although he also has experience appraising real property in southern Missouri and eastern Oklahoma. Mr. Edmondson’s clients include private investors, institutional investors, trusts, fiduciaries, development companies and government agencies, among others.
Mr. Edmondson has valued and consulted on real estate matters for 13 years. From 2006 to 2017, he was a senior appraiser and the Central Arkansas team leader for CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services. Prior to CBRE, Mr. Edmondson was a staff appraiser at Cosby & Associates, Inc., based in Fayetteville.
Mr. Edmondson’s expertise extends over numerous property types:
- Office (low-, mid- and high-rise, government, condominium)
- Retail (strip, neighborhood, big box, net lease, going concern)
- Apartment (proposed, invest grade, LIHTC)
- Industrial (warehouse, self-storage, business parks)
- Healthcare (MOB, ILF, ALF, CCRC, SNF, ASC, hospital)
- Land (undeveloped, commercial lots, residential subdivisions, agricultural, recreational)
- Other Specialty (residential condominiums, mixed-use projects, malls, live performance venues, theaters, golf courses, sports facilities, schools, churches, parking lots/garages and historic buildings)
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of Arkansas
Mr. Edmondson is a graduate of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in finance with an emphasis in real estate. More recently, he has successfully completed numerous real estate courses and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other providers.