CA RE License #01720416
Eric Bluestein joined Newmark in 2021 and currently serves as an Executive Managing Director. Eric brings over 20 years of expertise in sales and leadership positions, and specializes in representing tenants and landlords in the life sciences and technology sectors. Eric collaborates with his clients to develop and execute creative real estate strategies, with a focus on meeting both short and long-term objectives.
Eric’s diverse client roster includes Arsenal Biosciences, Ascendis Pharma, Bayer Healthcare, Neuralink, Bristol Myers Squibb, Codexis, Exelixis, RAPT Therapeutics, 23&Me, Veracyte, Madison Reed, NIO, Alexandria, Wareham Development, SKS Investments. At Newmark, Eric will align with its Capital Markets Northern California team to augment the firm’s full-scale advisory services within the life science and tech sectors.
Prior to Newmark, Eric was an Executive Vice President and Shareholder at Kidder Matthews and a Top 5 Producer from 2015 to 2020.
Partial List of Transactions
– Bayer Healthcare, Richmond, 355,000 SF/53 acre sale
– Exelixis, South San Francisco/Alameda, 320,000 SF
– Alexandria Real Estate Equities, San Francisco, 232,000 SF
– Ascendis Pharma, Palo Alto/Redwood City, 125,000 SF
– Hongzhou Silicon Valley Innovation Center, San Jose, 112, 000 SF sale
– State Grid of China, San Jose, 95,000 SF sale
– NIO, San Jose, 85,000 SF
– Grail, Menlo Park, 72,000 SF
– Bristol Myers Squib, Hayward, 70,000 SF
– Inflammatix, Redwood City/Sunnyvale, 60,000 SF
– Veracyte, South San Francisco, 59,000 SF
– Karius, Redwood City, 51,822 SF
– Amgen, Fremont, 50,000
– Neuralink, Fremont, 48,000 SF
– Arsenal Biosciences, South San Francisco, 40,000 SF
– RAPT Therapeutics, South San Francisco, 37,000 SF
– 23andMe, South San Francisco, 32,000 SF
– Mammoth Biosciences, South San Francisco, 10,000 SF
– Member of Board of Trustees, The Charles Armstrong School
– CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), Northern California Chapter
Eric holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, with a certificate in environmental studies.