Dylan Weisman serves as an Associate Director at Newmark’s New York headquarters, where he works directly with the President of the New York Tri-State Region, David A. Falk. Weisman represents both tenants and owners, delivering a unique market perspective and understanding, while providing new business development initiatives and client services.
Weisman represents a diverse group of office space occupiers in the evaluation and execution of an intelligent real estate solution for potential lease renewals, relocations, or dispositions/subleasing of office space.
As a respected landlord representative, Weisman has been involved in transformative and high-profile leasing assignments, representing large institutional ownership groups and private family owners. Noteworthy assignments include serving as the exclusive leasing agent for 156 Fifth Avenue (234,000 square feet) and 91 Fifth Avenue (61,500 square feet) on behalf of HRC Corporation; 122 Fifth Avenue (300,000 square feet) on behalf of Bromley Companies: 400 Park Avenue (250,000 square feet) on behalf of Waterman Interests and JP Morgan Asset Management; 130 Mercer Street (102,000 square feet) on behalf of Scholastic Corporation.
Weisman’s tireless attitude is also evidenced by his commitment to a healthy and philanthropic lifestyle, having completed the NYC marathon in 2019, where he raised over $12,300 to support Success Academy’s efforts.
Partial Tenant Representation List
- Artium (594 Broadway)
- Bevel PR (632 Broadway)
- Clearbridge Compensation Group (10 East 53rd Street)
- Cockroach Labs (125 West 25th Street)
- Duality Group (7 West 22nd Street)
- Extend (50 West 23rd Street)
- GRSLB & G Law Firm (40 Exchange Place)
- Kaiyo (50 West 23rd Street)
- Lithic (628 Broadway)
- Loeb Enterprises (712 Fifth Avenue)
- Mavik Capital Management (205 West 28th Street)
- Metropolis (510 LaGuardia Place)
- Pawp (10 Grand Street)
- PMG Worldwide (110 Fifth Avenue)
- Praesto Consulting (330 Seventh Avenue)
- Progyny (1359 Broadway)
- Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm (14 Penn Plaza)
- Riverpoint Capital (One Liberty Plaza)
- Tracer (298 Fifth Avenue)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of New York
- Success Academy, Young Profession Executive Committee
- The New York Air Society Benefit for National Jewish Health, Committee Member
Weisman attended Syracuse University where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in economics and a minor in real state from The College of Arts and Sciences.