Drew Nelson joined Newmark’s Boston office in 2008. With more than 20 years of real estate experience, Mr. Nelson focuses on the representation of owners and users of office space throughout the Greater Boston marketplace.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Nelson was a principal of The Codman Company. Before Codman, he held senior positions at Insignia/ESG and CB Richard Ellis.
Mr. Nelson has been recognized by the Greater Boston Real Estate Board as a member of the multi-million dollar leasing club from 1996 to the present. In 2004 and 2005, he was named a “Top 20 Producer” by CoStar, the nations’ leading provider of commercial real estate information.
PARTIAL LIST OF TENANT TRANSACTIONS:
- Lycos: 216,000 SF
- Avaya: 136,000 SF
- SystemSoft: 125,000 SF
- CSC: 104,000 SF
- Averion Inc.: 95,000 SF
- First Marblehead: 90,000, SF
- The Smithsonian Astrophsyical Observatory: 81,500 SF
- MTRA: 65,000 SF
- Mirick O’ Connell: 50,000 SF
- Frontier Science: 45,000 SF
- Garber Travel: 32,000 SF
- Care.com: 27,000 SF
- Hub International: 27,000 SF
- Braver PC: 24,000 SF
- Commonwealth Financial: Multiple deals
PARTIAL LIST OF OWNER TRANSACTIONS:
- New Quincy Center, Quincy, MA: 1.1 million SF
- Lake Williams Corporate Center, Marlboro, MA: 450,000 SF
- Bronx Park II, Marlboro: 184,000 SF
- Natick Executive Park, Natick: 183,000 SF
- Needham Corporate Center, Needham, MA: 138,000 SF
- 400 Crown Colony, Quincy: 118,000 SF
- Two Newton Place, Newton, MA: 108,000 SF
- Chatham Center, Newton: 70,000 SF
- One Arsenal Marketplace, Watertown, MA: 53,000 SF
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Commercial Brokers Association
Mr. Nelson graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in business.