Douglas Levine is a Director in Newmark’s New York office. He exclusively represents tenants and has advised on over 2 million square feet of transactions throughout his 15-year career. Levine has specific expertise helping professional service firms navigate lease restructures, renewals, relocations, dispositions and real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions. His clients range in size from boutique broker-dealers and partnerships to Fortune 100 corporations, government agencies and AM Law 100 Law Firms.
Levine joined Newmark in 2015, after serving as an Associate Vice President and the Co-Head of the Legal Services Group in Cushman & Wakefield’s (formerly DTZ’s) New York office. Prior to that, he worked in Morgan Stanley’s Private Client Services Group.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
• Acoustic, L.P. (Formerly IBM Watson Marketing Technology)
• The Authors Guild
• Australian Consulate-General New York
• Bayer Corporation
• Bernard Herold & Co., Inc.
• Bryant Rabbino, LLP
• Chaffetz Lindsey, LLP
• Closed Loop Partners
• Cowan, DeBaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP
• Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn
• General Services Administration (GSA)
• Grais & Ellsworth, LLP
• Grant Thornton LLP
• Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.
• Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
• Instructure, Inc.
• KPMG LLP
• Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp)
• Levitt & Needleman, PC
• Locke Lord LLP
• Navigant Consulting
• Weidenbaum & Harari LLP
• Zurich American Insurance Company
Levine is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of New York and a member of the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY). He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Florida.