Doug Brock serves as a director in Newmark’s Raleigh office, where he specializes in tenant representation. Throughout his real estate career, Mr. Brock has represented a broad range of clients in various industries, and has worked on national and local projects in over 25 states, focusing on corporate headquarters, office and office/lab deals.
Mr. Brock joined Newmark after working for six years in the Raleigh office of DTZ, which named him a top business developer in the Southeast region.
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
As a tenant representative:
- QualTek Services, 40-plus location portfolio
- Parata Systems, RTP, NC - 65,000 SF and 100,000 SF
- Novella Clinical, Morrisville, NC - 77,000 SF
- SynteractHCR, Carlsbad, CA - 38,000 SF
- NCJUA, Cary, NC - 25,000 SF
- SynteractHCR, Morrisville, NC - 24,000 SF
- Fidelity Information Services, Durham, NC - 20,000 SF
- Mediant Communications, Cary, NC - 20,000 SF
- PowerSecure, Raleigh, NC - 16,000 SF
- KPMG, Raleigh, NC - 10,000 SF
Mr. Brock graduated from the Kenan Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he majored in business administration with a concentration in finance and entrepreneurial studies.