Doug Damron joined Newmark in 2015 as a Senior Managing Director in the Washington, DC, office. Damron specializes in developing and implementing complex real estate strategies with a focus on strategic planning, project management, financial analysis and transaction structuring.
Most recently, Damron served as Principal at Cresa, where he provided tenant representation services for his clients. Prior to joining Cresa, Damron was a Senior Vice President at The Staubach Company and served as Managing Director at JLL after the merger of the two companies. He began his commercial real estate career as a director of market research at investment sales firm HFF.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Center for American Progress
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Family Matters of Greater Washington (FMGW)
- General Scientific Corporation
- Inter-American Development Bank
- National Community Revitalization Corporation
- National Disability Rights Network
- National Trade Productions
- Tyson Foods
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Teddy Award, Cresa, 2013 and 2014
- Largest Transaction, Cresa Washington, DC, 2013
- Top Gun, JLL, 2010 and 2011
- Top Producer, The Staubach Company, 2005 - 2011
- Commissioner, Single Member District 2B05, District of Columbia Advisory Neighborhood Commission, 2001 - 2003
- Chairman, Fund Development Committee, Family Matters of Greater Washington (FMGW)
- Member, District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Member, George Washington University Alumni Association
- Member, Becky’s Fund
Damron holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and Russian from The George Washington University.