CA RE License #01895522
Deborah O’Reilly has been a member of Newmark’s San Mateo office since 2008. Deborah specializes in a wide range of industries, representing property owners and tenants on the Mid-Peninsula, focusing primarily on office, retail and R&D leasing. Because of her affiliate relationship with Aviation Property Network, she’s expanded her knowledge of Aviation Real Estate to assist clients with the purchase, sale and leasing of runway accessible properties throughout California.
Ms. O’Reilly represents a wide variety of corporate clients, including software and gaming companies, retail, established law firms, financial services, government agencies and non-profits. Her clients appreciate her resourceful, energetic and detail-oriented approach to locating space that is the most suitable for their business objectives.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA, Provident Credit Union: 165,000 SF
- 1, 2, and 3 Waters Park Drive, San Mateo, CA, Waters Technology Park: 162,305 SF
- 2000 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA, Peninsula Land & Capital: 151,118 SF
- 460-509 Seaport Court, Redwood City, Portside Business Center: 67,000 SF
- 1412 Chapin Avenue, Burlingame, CA, Chapin Limited Liability Company: 9,260 SF
- Chemux Bioscience Inc.
- Coherent Al
- Lyra Health, Inc.
- NetEase Information Technology Corporation
- Opes Wealth Management
- PSI CRO
- Silicon Valley Finance Group
Ms. O’Reilly earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Drexel University, which she attended on an academic scholarship.