CA RE License #01895522
Deborah O’Reilly has been a member of Newmark’s San Mateo office since 2008. Deborah specializes in a wide range of industries, representing property owners and tenants on the Mid-Peninsula, focusing primarily on office, retail and R&D leasing. She also has experience in Aviation Real Estate, assisting clients with the purchase, sale and leasing of runway accessible properties throughout California.
Ms. O’Reilly represents a wide variety of corporate clients, including software and gaming companies, retail, established law firms, financial services, government agencies and non-profits. Her clients appreciate her resourceful, energetic and detail-oriented approach to locating space that is the most suitable for their business objectives.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
- 303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA, Provident Credit Union: 165,000 SF
- 2000 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo, CA, Peninsula Land & Capital: 151,118 SF
- 460-509 Seaport Court, Redwood City, Portside Business Center: 67,000 SF
- 1440 Chapin Avenue, Burlingame, CA, 1440 Chapin Owner, LLC: 49,590 SF
- 1412 Chapin Avenue, Burlingame, CA, Chapin Limited Liability Company: 9,260 SF
- Chemux Bioscience Inc.
- Coherent Al
- Lyra Health, Inc.
- NetEase Information Technology Corporation
- Opes Wealth Management
- PSI CRO
- Silicon Valley Finance Group
Ms. O’Reilly earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Drexel University, which she attended on an academic scholarship.