Dave Mielnicki, MAI, ARA, SRA serves as an Executive Vice President and Agriculture Specialty Practice Leader for Newmark Valuation & Advisory in Detroit, Michigan. With nearly two decades of experience, Mielnicki brings extensive expertise in valuing agricultural assets, including row and irrigated cropland, pasture, dairies, feedlots and headquarter tracts. He also has a wide array of experience in industrial, office, shopping centers, multifamily, schools, churches, residential subdivisions, vacant land, and is qualified as an expert witness.
Mielnicki initially started his appraisal career appraising single-family homes in Metro- Detroit, MI. During his tenure in residential appraisal, he earned his SRA designation from the Appraisal Institute in 2008. Mielnicki shifted to commercial appraisal in 2009 and earned his MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute in 2014.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mielnicki as a Director, led the CBRE appraisal practice in the Lansing/East Lansing market. Additionally, Mielnicki managed a national team of 20+ appraisers at Peoples Company, where he focused on the appraisal of agricultural assets including row cropland, pasture, irrigated cropland, dairies, feedlots and headquarter tracts.
- Appraisal Institute
- American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Audit Assist, Income Approach for General Appraisers, 5/16/23-5/19/23
- American Society of Agricultural Consultants
- Executive Board – Vice President & Secretary
Licenses and Designations
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI and SRA), Member No. 501415
- Designated Member, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers (ARA)
- Certified General Appraiser in the states of Michigan (# 1205071119), Iowa (# CG03861), Nebraska (# CG2022009R), Kansas (# G-5074), and Arkansas (# CG-4913)
Mielnicki graduated with a Bachelor of Finance from Michigan State University.