A 32-year veteran of the Denver commercial real estate industry, David Lee provides customized real estate services representing the full cycle of ownership. His unique expertise includes transactional services, including leasing and preleasing of speculative, user and build-to-suit office projects; investment sales management; land sales and tenant representation/global corporate services. Mr. Lee has completed sale and lease transactions in excess of $2 billion.
Mr. Lee is a Denver metropolitan region specialist, and has successfully dominated brokering the majority of the lease and sales transactions in the Southeast Suburban market for the past 25 years. His strong reputation for crafting customized solutions for clients ensures repeat business, including maintaining assets through ownership changes and multi-market tenant representation.
Consistently recognized as a Denver market top producer, Mr. Lee was recognized in 2014 by NAIOP Colorado for Transaction of the Year, the largest office lease transaction in the last decade.
Partial List of Current Assignments
- Inova Dry Creek, 764,000 SF
Stonebridge Company planned Belleview Station Class AA Office/Hotel Project, 320,000 SF
- Dry Creek Corporate Center - 550,000 SF proposed Class A Office Development
Partial List of Transactons
- Avaya Campus (Sale and Redevelopment), 106 acres, 1.2 million SF
- Digital Globe Campus (Long Term Office Lease and Investment Sale), 430,000 SF, $144 million Lease; $92 million Sale
- 345 Inverness Drive South & Arapahoe Business Park (Office and Flex Portfolio Leasing and Investment Sale), 485,000 SF, $78 million
- Broadway Station (Class A Office Project Lease-Up and Sale), 318,349 SF, $50 million
- State Farm (Office Sale), 237,000 SF
- Comcast (Office Lease), 211,578 SF
- The Point at Inverness (Class A Office Project Lease-Up), 186,000 SF
- Travelers Insurance (Office Lease), 141,729 SF
- Avaya (Office and Technical Facility Lease), 115,000 SF
- MCI (Office Lease), 106,000 SF
- Top Ten Producer, Newmark, 2008 - 2018
- Top Producer, DMCAR Heavy Hitters award, 2005 - 2018
- Top Producer, Newmark, 2006 and 2016
- Top Leasing Broker, CoStar Power Broker Awards, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2015
- Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2010; Finalist, 2014
- Transaction of the Year, NAIOP, 2013
- Top Office Leasing Broker, CoStar Power Broker Awards, 2013
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers® (DMCAB)
Mr. Lee received his Bachelor of Science in business from Arizona State University.