David Giltner is a Senior Managing Director specializing in industrial leasing, acquisition and disposition in the metropolitan Detroit area as well as global multi-market tenant representation assignments. David has extensive knowledge of the western and southern metropolitan Detroit submarkets and his dedication to client service, along with aggressive cold calling and canvassing techniques have been a staple of his identity. His corporate clients have benefited from innovative technology that created hard dollar savings and efficiencies of time and organization. He represents local, national and international corporations as well as numerous developers, investors and landlords. His expertise includes tenant representation, disposition, acquisition, leasing, and site selection/build-to-suit consultation of warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, R&D and office facilities.
Prior to joining Newmark, David was an industrial broker with Signature Associates, a Senior Vice President with CBRE, and an Executive Vice President at Colliers International.
- International Real Estate Development – Ranging from 8,000-50,000 SF
- Veritiv – Over 300 transactions globally
- Sold land at former Novi Expo Center ($1M/acre)
- Kojaian – Multi leases at Van Buren Business Center, Van Buren Township
- Bluewater Technologies – 90,000 SF, Wixom
- Amson Nassar, Tenneco – 95,000 SF build-to-suit, Northville
- Redico, CW Bearing – 55,000 SF build-to-suit, Northville
- Hella – 115,000 SF build-to-suit, Northville
- JB Donaldson – 105,000 SF, Livonia
- US Autoforce, 125,000 SF, Wixom
- Circle of Excellence (designation given to its top 10% of broker nationwide)
- CoStar “Power Broker” multiple years
- Board of Directors, SIOR
David earned a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Communication from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan. David played Varsity Football at Michigan State University.