David Burnett, CCIM, serves as a senior vice president of Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort, specializing in the sale, site selection and underwriting of multihousing properties in Oklahoma. Mr. Burnett began his commercial real estate career in Oklahoma City in 2007 and has since brokered more than $800.0 million in commercial real estate transactions, including the sale of a luxury apartment portfolio for $151.0 million, the highest price ever paid for apartments in the Oklahoma City area. Mr. Burnett has brokered the largest apartment transaction in five of the previous six years.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- 40 Under Forty, Journal Record, 2010
- Mulitple CoStar Power Broker Award Winner
- Sailed around the world, studying international trade and economics in 10 different countries
- Volunteer, Bill Glass Ministries
- Volunteer, Boys Ranch Town
- Volunteer, City Rescue Mission
Mr. Burnett graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Oklahoma State University.