CA RE License #01103408
David Bruzzone is a managing director with Newmark’s Pleasanton office, specializing in leasing, acquisitions and dispositions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Mr. Bruzzone has been involved in more than 1,000 transactions totaling 5 million square feet and has sold properties valued in excess of $500 million. His area of expertise is the I-680 Corridor, where he has completed more than 750 lease and sale transactions.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Bruzzone was a principal at CM Realty, where he represented tenants and landlords in the 680 Corridor and the Tri-Valley. Mr. Bruzzone was also a director for Cushman Realty Corporation in Walnut Creek, where he worked primarily for corporate clients on the acquisition and disposition of real estate.
- The representation of The Helsing Group in multiple transactions for its regional headquarters in San Ramon
- The representation of Modern Dental in its 36,000 SF office and laboratory in Livermore
- The representation of Peter Sullivan & Associates in the leasing of Britannia Business Center II, a two-building, 135,000 SF, Class A office flex project in Pleasanton
- Multiple lease transactions for Republic Services, including its 18,000 SF regional headquarters in Pleasanton
- The representation of Pacific Office Automation in its 26,000 SF regional headquarters transaction in Pleasanton
- The representation of Cannae Partners with the successful lease-up of the Canyon Corporate Park in San Ramon
- The representation of TMS (and affiliates) on its corporate leasing assignments across the United States
- The lease and sale of numerous Livermore properties for Reynolds & Brown, including North Canyons Business Center and The Plaza at North Canyons, 105,000 SF and 100,000 SF, respectively. Mr. Bruzzone currently handles the leasing of two Reynolds & Brown-owned projects in Pleasanton.
Mr. Bruzzone earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of California, Santa Barbara.