Darin Armbruster’s expertise is in office brokerage, representing both investors and occupiers. For occupiers of office space, Mr. Armbruster focuses on select tenant and buyer representation projects, both locally and in multiple markets. For investors, Mr. Armbruster specializes in dispositions and long-term engagements in leasing multi-tenant office buildings.
Mr. Armbruster’s office listing portfolio currently totals 1.8 million square feet. In 2017, he successfully closed office lease and sales transactions totaling 753,000 square feet and valued at $116 million.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Multiple U.S. locations, Belcan Engineering, 800,000 SF
- Ohio and Kentucky locations: Grange Insurance, 20,000 SF
- Deerfield Crossing, Cincinnati, OH, Duke Realty: General Mills, 19,000 SF
- Coca-Cola, 15,000 SF
As a landlord representative:
- Atrium Two, Cincinnati, OH, State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio, 656,000 SF
- Cincinnati office portfolio, Cincinnati, OH, Hudson Advisors: 739,000 SF
- Rookwood Tower, Cincinnati, OH, JP Morgan: 165,000 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 309 Vine, Cincinnati, OH: Ameritas Life Insurance Company sold to Village Green, 350,000 SF
- 8500 Governors Hill, Cincinnati, OH: New York Life Insurance Company sold to Vantiv, 202,000 SF
- 25 Atlantic Avenue, Erlanger, KY: Toyota Motors sold to Corporex, 198,000 SF
- 5081 Olympic, Erlanger, KY: National Underwriters sold to DCI, 81,000 SF
Partial Client List
- Ameritas Life Insurance Company
- Farmers Insurance
- Griffin Capital Company
- Hudson Advisors
- J.P. Morgan
- New York Life Insurance Company
- State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
- Toyota North America
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- U.S. Bank
- Ventas, Inc.
- Top Producer’s Club, Commercial Real Estate Council of Greater Cincinnati (CRECG), 2005 - 2017
- Number Three Office Producer, CRECG, 2014
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Ohio and Kentucky
Mr. Armbruster earned a Bachelor of Science degree in landscape architecture from The Ohio State University.