Dan Reider joined Newmark’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office in 2013. Specializing in tenant representation and corporate services, Mr. Reider partners with his clients to develop and implement real estate strategies that meet the financial, operational and cultural objectives of his clients. Areas of specialization include location strategy, site selection, portfolio strategy and lease negotiations.
Mr. Reider has represented a wide range of clients, including American Equities Partners, Elliott Management, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, Onyx Equities, Reed Elsevier, Signature Acquisitions and Terumo Medical Corporation. Recently, he advised Lerner David and Sound Healthcare Communications on their respective headquarters projects.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Reider worked with Deluccia Commercial Group at Century 21 Van Syckel-Golden Post in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Terumo Medical Corporation Headquarters: 95,023 SF in Somerset
- Sound Healthcare Communications Headquarters: 34,976 SF in Bridgewater
- Lerner David Headquarters: 34,373 SF in Cranford
- Maverick Funding Portfolio: 25 locations throughout the U.S.
As a landlord representative:
- American Equity Partners: 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater and 2147 Route 27, Edison
- KRE Group: 3 Mountainview Road, Warren
- Signature Acquisitions: 121 Chanlon Road, New Providence and 1200 Wall Street West, Lyndhurst
- Ivy Equities: 30, 40 & 45 Technology Drive, Warren
- Onyx Equities: 211 Mount Airy Road, Basking Ridge
- New Jersey Rising Star Award, Newmark, 2014
- Organizer, TEDxNavesink MAKERS, TEDxNavesink, 2016
- Mentor, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of America, 2013-present
- Wish Granter, Make a Wish Foundation, 2013-present