Daniel L. Canvasser specializes in leasing and sales in the Metropolitan Detroit area. As an Executive Managing Director at Newmark, he manages diverse transactions on behalf of clients ranging from complicated lease renewals to land site selection and negotiation for build-to-suit requirements. As a Certified Commercial Investment Manager, Daniel has concentrated his practice on Tenant and Landlord Representation for lease evaluation, renewal, new lease negotiations and investment sales. He has completed transactions that included office space and buildings ranging in size from 5,000 to 1.2 million square feet. Daniel is self-motivated, organized and energetic as well as being a detail-oriented person.
Partial Client List
Daniel currently represents landlords and tenants totaling over 2,000,000 square feet. Some of his clients include the following:
- Time Equities, Inc.
- Flagstar Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Kojaian Management
- Flint, Inc.
- Central Michigan University
- Newmark Detroit Top Producer – 2014 & 2015
- Grubb & Ellis “Rookie of the Year” in 2005 – was 2nd among top-producing rookies nationally
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Costar Power Broker – Multiple Years
- Newmark Top Producer – Multiple Years
- CBOR 2011 – Largest Deal of the Year
- Real Estate Broker/State of Michigan
- CCIM Designation
- Newmark Global Corporate Services Advisor
- Newmark Landlord Advisory Executive Leadership Team