Dane Hooks joined Newmark in 2023 and currently serves Director in the company’s Denver, Colorado office. With over twelve years of experience, Dane has substantial expertise in tenant and agency representation in the office and life science sectors and has completed over 150 transactions, totaling more than one million square feet and valued over $200 million.
Dane came to Newmark after serving as Senior Vice President at Cresa and Managing Director of Cushman and Wakefield in the Bay Area, where he represented institutional landlords and variety of office and life science tenants. Dane has earned a strong reputation for his client-focused approach of presenting strategic real estate solutions through his in-depth market knowledge and expertise in handling complex transactions.
Prior to his career in commercial real estate, Dane worked for Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in Los Angeles.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 601 City Center, Oakland, CA, Shorenstein: Blue Shield of CA, 200,000 SF
- 1330 Broadway, Oakland, CA, TMG Partners, Clovis Oncology, 33,000 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 1330 Broadway, Oakland CA- Sold off market to TMG Partners, $80 million
Partial Client List
- Chinook Therapeutics
- General Mills
- Lineage Therapeutics
- Principal Financial
- TMG Partners
- Z Biotics
- Deal of the Year Award, San Francisco Business Times, 2016-2018
- Rising Star Award, Cassidy Turley, Oakland, 2015
- Licensed Colorado and California Real Estate Broker
- Admissions committee member, The Olympic Club, San Francisco, 2019-2020
- Committee member, NAIOP, 2016-2017
Dane is a graduate of the University of Colorado, Boulder, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2007.