Dan Stover joined Newmark Phoenix Realty Group in 2006 and specializes in representing both tenants and landlords in sales and leasing transactions throughout Florida and the Southeast. During his tenure, Mr. Stover has brokered industrial, office and land transactions totaling more than 5.2 million square feet. His strategies incorporate a client’s short and long-term real estate objectives while maximizing flexibility and creating value for the user.
Mr. Stover spent 25 years as a sales and business development executive in the consumer products industry prior to joining Newmark Phoenix Realty Group.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- American Products, Inc.
- Bill Fenwick Plumping
- Flagler Development Group
- Heritage Crystal Clean
- JD Byrider
- Magic Transport
- Oakmont Industrial Group
- Oxford Products
- Purnell Furniture / Fidelitone
- Tech Packaging
- VyStar Credit Union
- Top Four Broker, Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, 2013 and 2014
- Power Broker of the Year, CoStar, 2009, 2010 and 2012 - 2014
- Top Five Broker, Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, 2010
- Top Three Broker, Newmark Grubb Phoenix Realty Group, 2007 - 2009
- Member, NAIOP of Northeast Florida
- Member of the Partnership Business Development Committee and JAXUSA Chamber International Committee, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed real estate professional, state of Florida
- Member of the board of governors and sports and entertainment committee, Jacksonville Chamber Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Propeller Club of Jacksonville
- Member, Gate Governors Club
- Platinum Leadership Giver, United Way
Mr. Stover holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia.