Curt Pitzen specializes in industrial commercial real estate throughout Wisconsin. His responsibilities include the selling and leasing of industrial facilities along with the disposition of vacant land. Curt’s business focus is to maximize value for his clients and provide them with the highest level of customer service. He is also involved in the disposition and acquisition of investment real estate/properties, working with local, national and international corporations as well as developers, investors and landlords. Over the course of his 22-year career, he has acquired expertise in tenant representation, disposition, acquisition, leasing and site selection consultation of warehouse, distribution, flex and manufacturing facilities.
Curt teams with his company’s other transaction and investment sale professionals to advise clients on long-term real estate strategies that maximize their real estate value.
Partial Client List
- CenterPoint Properties
- Midas International
- United States Postal Service
- Broker of the Year, Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin (CARW), 2019
- Recipient of multiple CoStar Power Broker awards
- Runner-up for MLG Commercial’s Broker of the Year award, 2010
- Member and former chairman, Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- Member, Marketing Committee for Economic Development and Revitalization Committee for Washington County
Mr. Pitzen earned his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and real estate from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.