Craig Kish joined Newmark in 2016 as a senior managing director in the firm’s office in El Segundo, California. Mr. Kish focuses exclusively on providing his tenant clients with occupancy solutions that connect corporate strategy and operational needs with efficient utilization of various forms of real estate. This work has included corporate headquarter strategies, restructures, site selection, sales, dispositions and portfolio management.
Mr. Kish transitioned to Newmark after two years at Cresa, where he was a senior vice president. In this role, he focused solely on representing tenants and helping them mitigate their risk and reduce or control occupancy costs. He advised clients from every sector and industry type.
Prior to Cresa, Mr. Kish was a senior vice president at The Staubach Company (later purchased by JLL), where he led the tenant representation team in West Los Angeles. During his 15-year tenure there, Mr. Kish worked with companies such as Electronic Arts, Time Warner Cable, Verizon and Merrill Lynch.
Mr. Kish’s career began at Grubb & Ellis, now a part of Newmark.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Micron Boise, ID: 575,000 SF
- Electronic Arts, Playa Vista, CA: 140,000 SF
- First Republic Bank, Los Angeles, CA: 100,000 SF
- California Resources Corp., Long Beach, CA: 90,000 SF
- Verizon, Thousand Oaks, CA: 83,000 SF
- Respawn, Chatsworth, CA: 75,000 SF
- Merrill Lynch, Century City, CA: 50,000 SF
- Alloy Digital, Beverly Hills, CA: 35,000 SF
- Micron, Pasadena, CA: 35,000 SF
- Bosley, Beverly Hills, CA: 32,000 SF
- Rockwell Collins, Marina Del Rey, CA: 30,000 SF
- Media News Group, Torrance, CA: 26,000 SF
- Revolt TV, Hollywood, CA: 25,000 SF
- KPFF, Los Angeles , CA: 24,000 SF
- Emmaus, Torrance, CA: 23,000 SF
- TrueCar, Santa Monica, CA: 18,000 SF
- Occidental Petroleum, Long Beach, CA: 18,000 SF
- CBS, Las Vegas, NV: 18,000 SF
- Bosley (Multiple Locations)
- Top Producer (#1 Office Broker Los Angeles), Newmark, 2018
- Top Producer, Cresa, 2014 - 2016
- Top Producer, JLL, 2009 - 2013
- Top Producer, The Staubach Company, 2004 - 2008
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- CoreNet Global
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association
- Peninsula Committee Children’s Hospital
Mr. Kish earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from The Ohio State University.