Craig Scheuerle serves as an Executive Managing Director in Newmark’s Philadelphia office, where he specializes in tenant and landlord representation. He has successfully represented over 12 million square feet of landlords in Philadelphia, including BNY Mellon Center; 1600 Market Street; One Liberty Place; 1700 Market Street; Commerce Square I & II; 1835 Market Street; 1601 Market Street; 1900 Market Street; 615 Chestnut Street; 230 South Broad Street; One South Broad Street and the Widener Building. Scheuerle began his real estate career as an office leasing specialist in the brokerage division of Jackson-Cross Company in 1987.
Scheuerle’s experience on major transactions is varied by industry and use. A partial client list includes:
- Ballard Spahr (222,000 SF/180,000 SF)
- Sunoco (220,000 SF)
- FMC Corporation (200,000 SF/60,000 SF)
- University of Pennsylvania (189,000 SF)
- Schnader, Harrison (157,000 SF)
- Deloitte & Touche, LLP (150,000 SF)
- GSA/Headquarters (150,000 SF)
- Independence Blue Cross (150,000 SF)
- Temple University (130,000/128,000SF)
- CBS Broadcasting (114,000 SF)
- KPMG (102,000 SF)
- NASDAQ (75,000 SF)
- Aberdeen (57,000 SF)
- Morgan Stanley (55,000 SF)
- Pennoni (55,000 SF)
- CIS-GSA (53,000 SF) build-to-suit
- USB Financial (45,000 SF/30,000 SF)
- Deutsche Bank (40,000 SF/18,000 SF)
- Goldman Sachs (22,000 SF)
Scheuerle has been a national Top Producer at Newmark for the past 13 years. He is also a two-time winner of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Real Estate “Deal of the Year”’ award, in 2000 and 2004, and was a finalist for the award in 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2016.
Scheuerle holds Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees from Georgetown University and remains active in its lacrosse and football programs. He lives in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania, with his wife Laura and their four sons.