Clyde Robinson Jr. joined Newmark in 2022 and currently serves as a Senior Managing Director in the company’s Charlotte, North Carolina, office. A 15-year corporate real estate veteran, Clyde has substantial expertise in tenant and agency representation in the office, flex/warehouse, critical facilities and occupier capital markets.
Clyde came to Newmark after serving as Managing Partner for three years at Mohr Partners Inc., where he was responsible for the Carolinas region as Market Leader specializing in occupier Account Management, Business Development, and Tenant Representation. In addition, he served as Head of Diversity & Inclusion within executive leadership championing Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion focusing on talent, supplier diversity, and ESG initiatives. Prior to his time at Mohr Partners Clyde worked in-house for a regional sponsor level investment firm, Jen-Kell Office Communities, overseeing the leasing efforts for a 1,500,000+/-SF holdings in the Southeast.
Partial Client List
– Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
– City of Charlotte
– AmeriHealth Caritas
– Cardinal Innovations Healthcare
– UNC Health
– Ascendo Resources
– Charlotte Mecklenburg Housing Partnership
– Crescent Bank & Trust
– Lexitas Legal
– Center of Prevention Services Board of Directors
– YMCA Simmons Board Member
– Rotary of Club of Charlotte Board Member
– Charlotte City Club Membership Committee
– CoreNet Carolinas Chapter Young Leaders & Sponsorship Committee
– Community Link Event Ambassador
Clyde graduated from Belmont Abbey College, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts. During his time at BAC Clyde was a Captain of the inaugural Men’s Varsity Lacrosse team.