Clay W. Blockley, MAI, is a Senior Vice President in the El Segundo office of Newmark’s Valuation & Advisory practice. Blockley brings to Newmark 15 years of experience providing real estate valuation and advisory services and specializes in office properties. His expertise also includes many types of real estate assets, including retail, industrial, vacant land, and special purpose properties, investment sales support and leasing support.
Prior to Newmark, Blockley was a Senior Director at Cushman & Wakefield for 13 years.
- Excellence Award (Southern California), Cushman & Wakefield, 2012
- Member of Top Valuation & Advisory Team in Southern California, Cushman & Wakefield, 2006
- Designated member, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of California
- Licensed California real estate broker
Blockley earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Texas at Austin.