C.J. Heitner joined Newmark in 2018 and serves as a Director at the firm’s New York headquarters, focusing solely on Tenant Representation. Through relationships built over the years, Heitner has worked with firms across multiple industries including Private Equity and Banking, Law Firms, Technology, Advertising and Media. Prior to Newmark, he spent five years at Jones Lang LaSalle, where he launched his real estate career.
Partial List of Tenant Representation Transactions
- One Equity Partners – 23,000 SF lease at 510 Madison Avenue
- GoDaddy – 27,000 SF sublease at 1407 Broadway
- Joan Creative – 17,337 SF lease at 44 Wall Street
- Black Mountain Systems – 13,712 SF lease at 1407 Broadway
- CPPIB – 23,000 SF lease at 510 Madison Avenue
Personal and Professional Affiliations
- Urban Land Institute
- UJA-Federation of New York
- Wendy Walk – A Cure for Sarcoma
Heitner holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and History from Manhattanville College.