C.J. Heitner joined Newmark in 2018 and currently serves as a Director in the firm’s New York headquarters. Heitner focuses solely on Tenant Representation with a specialization in financial services, tech and media. Prior to Newmark, he spent five years at Jones Lang LaSalle, where he was recognized as one of the top rising stars at the company.
Recent Tenant Transactions
- Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board, 510 Madison - 24,000 SF
- Brahman Capital, 655 Third Avenue - 13,000 SF
- LSV Advisors, 540 Madison Avenue - 6,900 SF
- Black Mountain Systems, 1407 Broadway - 14,000 SF
- JOAN Creative, 44 Wall Street - 12,000 SF
- Cinq a Sept, 1384 Broadway - 9,500 SF
- All Access Apparel, 1384 Broadway - 7,500 SF
Other Notable Clients
- Elizabeth and James
- Party City
- Platinum Equity
- The Row
An active member of his community, Heitner sits on board committee for Wendy Walk, a charitable foundation focused on finding a cure for sarcoma cancer.
Heitner holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in business and history from Manhattanville College.