CA RE License #01860037
Christopher Moritz joined Newmark in 2017 and serves as a Executive Managing Director in the Debt, Equity and Structured Finance group in the San Francisco, California office.
Prior to Newmark, Moritz spent eight years with Regency Capital Partners, a San Francisco-based boutique real estate investment bank. During his tenure he was involved in the placement of over $5 billion in debt and equity. Prior to joining Regency Capital Partners, Moritz worked in the Real Estate Group of Capital Source in San Francisco. He began his career in commercial real estate as an appraiser for the Property Sciences Group in Concord, California.
Partial List of Finance Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Aire Apartments, San Jose, CA: joint venture equity and debt, $105 million
- 205 Moffett, Sunnyvale, CA: bridge debt, $100 million
- 1700 California Street, San Francisco, CA: bridge debt, $60.8 million
- Olive West Apartments, Sunnyvale, CA: permanent debt, $55.5 million
- Tuscan Inn Hotel, San Francisco, CA: bridge debt, $45 million
- Hellyer Oaks, San Jose, CA: bridge debt, $38 million
- Jefferson Street Apartments, Oakland, CA: joint venture equity and debt, $34.5 million
- Revere Apartments, Campbell, CA: joint venture equity, $28.5 million
- Walmart Central, Folsom, CA: bridge debt, $26.6 million
- 633 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA: permanent debt, $24 million
- Sunnyvale Apartment Portfolio, Sunnyvale, CA: $22 million
- 2665 North First, San Jose, CA: bridge debt, $21.3 million
- 91 Tasman, San Jose, CA: bridge debt, $18 million
- 200 California, San Francisco, CA: permanent debt, $11 million
- Best Western Coyote Point, San Mateo, CA: permanent debt, $10.3 million
- Member, Urban Land Institute, (ULI)
- Former co-chair, capital markets committee, San Francisco Bay Area Council
Mortiz earned a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Architecture degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.