Christopher Lucey is a managing director in the Washington, DC, office. Mr. Lucey provides tenant representation services to a wide array of corporate and non-profit organizations, including associations, embassies, financial services firms, government affairs offices, government contractors, health care organizations, law firms and technology companies. Mr. Lucey specializes in insightful strategic planning, financial analysis and negotiating business terms that result in cost savings and space optimization for his clients.
Mr. Lucey has 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, previously as vice president at Cresa, where he offered tenant clients a unique perspective shaped by his prior experience at Cushman & Wakefield and Trammell Crow Company, representing institutional owners and developers of office, flex and industrial properties.
Mr. Lucey has completed over 7.2 million square feet of transactions with an aggregate value of over $1 billion.
Partial Client List
- American Health Care Association
- Arvato North America, a Bertelsmann Company
- Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy
- Embassy of Ireland
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Kids in Need of Defense (KIND)
- National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC)
- National Peace Corps Association
- Temple University Health System
- Texas A&M University
- United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (Team USA)
- University of Utah
- Newmark Top Producer
- Board Member, The Father McKenna Center
- Member, Former Board Member, Commercial Real Estate Brokers Association
- Member, The Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
- Volunteer, The Ireland Funds, So Others Might Eat (SOME)
Mr. Lucey graduated from Georgetown University, where he earned a Master’s degree in real estate development and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with a double major in technology management and marketing.