Chris Krewson is a Senior Managing Director at Newmark and based in the firm’s Phoenix office. As a trusted broker for corporations both nationally and in the Phoenix metropolitan area, Krewson has more than 19 years of experience in the real estate industry. Krewson has developed a solid track record of assisting both privately and publicly held companies with achieving their overall strategic objectives in terms of their real estate needs. He has advised clients across a broad range of industries, including real estate, engineering, technology, insurance, healthcare, legal and education.
Krewson’s expertise lies in the areas of brokerage, construction, finance, relocation and multi-market lease transactions. He prides himself on providing the utmost customer service and added value through client dedication, experience and expert industry and market knowledge. His industry and market knowledge is complemented by his thorough analysis and marketing skills involving lease restructures, workplace strategies, site selection analysis, lease negotiations, market analysis and FASB specialist.
Krewson is an active member of NAIOP, a former board member of CoreNet, and a Fiesta Bowl committee member.
Partial Client List
- APS 750,000 SF
- OSIsoft 350,000 SF
- Richmond American Homes 150,000 SF
- Caris Diagnostics 115,000 SF
- VEREIT (formerly Cole Capital) 111,000 SF
- K. Hovnanian Homes 105,000 SF
- Lennar 92,000 SF
- Centuri Construction (a subsidiary of SW Gas) 82,100 SF
- Clifton Larson Allen 60,000 SF
- Nominee, NAIOP Office Brokerage Team of the Year, 2017 and 2018
- Phoenix Top Producer, Newmark 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Phoenix Top Producing Team, Newmark, 2013-2018
- Board member, CoreNet Global Desert Mountain Chapter, 2010-2016
- Board member, Lee & Associates, 2012
- Top Producing Team, Lee & Associates Arizona, 2008-2011
- Deal Maker of the Year, Carlson, 2007
- Board member, CoreNet Arizona
- Member, NAIOP
- Committee member, Fiesta Bowl
Krewson graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Finance degree.