Christopher E. Jarvis, MAI joined Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017 and is an Executive Vice President in the Chicago office. Chris brings to his position over 20 years of experience performing valuations for all types of existing and proposed properties throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, including office, multifamily, industrial, self storage and lodging facilities.
Prior to Newmark, Chris worked for nearly 13 years as a Vice President with CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services group in Chicago. Previously, Chris served as a senior commercial appraiser in the Tampa office of Deloitte & Touché. He began his professional career as a staff appraiser in the Saint Louis office of Arthur Andersen.
- Top Producer Award – Chicago, CBRE 2013
- Top 10% Nationally, CBRE, 2005-2015
- Top 5 Nationally, CBRE 2012
- Top 5% Nationally, Newmark 2021
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Certified
- Certified General Appraiser in the states of Illinois, Missouri, and Kansas
Chris earned a Bachelor of Science degree in international trade and finance from the Chaminade University of Honolulu.