Chris Davey, SIOR, has been a real estate broker since 1973. Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett, he was involved in the mortgage banking business. Mr. Davey’s experience in the real estate brokerage business and his financial background affords him the opportunity to provide the most sophisticated and current information to his clients. Mr. Davey has participated as a principal in numerous development projects such as Edison Lakes Corporate Park, Erskine Plaza, Princess City Plaza, West Cleveland Industrial Park and various other income-producing projects. These experiences have enabled him to effectively understand and deal with pertinent issues from a buyer/tenant and seller/landlord perspective. His brokerage resume includes the sale and leasing of many large industrial facilities, shopping centers and office buildings. He also has assembled large tracts of land from multiple owners for various development projects.
- Circle of Excellence, Grubb & Ellis, 2002 to 2004, 2008
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Licensed Indiana real estate broker
Mr. Davey studied at Indiana University School of Business, with a focus on marketing.