Chris Canter, Managing Director for Newmark, is a 10-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry. Since joining Newmark, Chris has been involved in the acquisition and disposition of over $1 billion in multifamily transactions totaling more than 8,000 units. Chris is directly involved with all aspects of the deal process including, business development, underwriting, marketing, negotiation, and due diligence. He is passionate about delivering the best value for all his clients and exceeding their expectations.
Chris is a Phoenix, Arizona native and a 2005 graduate from Arizona State University. Chris is actively involved in the community, and him and his wife Mandi have been married for nine years and they have three kids, including a set of four-year-old twins.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- The Vineyards Apartment Homes, 300 Units, 6706 N Dysart Road, Glendale, AZ 85307. Univest sold to KA Capital, $41,000,000.
- Park Tower Apartments, 180 Units, 1283 W Parklane Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85224. 29th Street Capital sold to Univest, $28,900,000.
- Woodstream Village Apartments, 156 Units, 1230 N Mesa Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201. Chartwell Capital sold to Western Wealth Capital, $20,650,000.
Partial Client List
- 29th Street Capital
- Allante Properties
- B & R Capital
- Bear Holdings
- Chartwell Capital
- FPA Multifamily
- S2 Capital
- Western Wealth Capital
- Top Producer Conference, 2017
- NGKF Rising Stars, 2016
- Member, National Multi Housing Council
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Urban Land Institute NEXT
- Advisor, Apartment Life
- Member, PCH 50
- Young Life Leader
Chris graduated from Arizona State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies in Business and Philosophy.