- Represented McKinsey & Company for the renegotiation of its Western Regional Headquarters in San Francisco.
- Performed a labor analysis and negotiated a 58,000 SF headquarters for Rakuten USA in San Mateo, CA. Also performed a Workplace Strategy for Rakuten’s 52,000 SF New York City office
- FinancialForce.com with its global portfolio.
- Siemens Medical with a 72,000 SF lab facility in Berkeley
- Adamas Life Sciences with its 38,000 SF headquarters in Emeryville.
- Novartis with its 65,000 SF Research and Lab Facility in Emeryville
- San Francisco HQ and multiple data and call center requirements for Providian Bancorp. Total requirements in excess of 900,000 SF.
- Represented Wind River Systems with its acquisition of 12 parcels of land for a 350,000 SF five-building corporate headquarters financed via a synthetic lease. Represented Wind River’s national portfolio.
- Negotiated more than 1.9 million SF of multiple industrial, land, office, retail, data and call center requirements for AT&T, SBC, Pacific Bell and Subsidiaries. This included a 610,000 SF for AT&T Regional Headquarters; 250,000 SF San Jose consolidation; a 180,000 SF headquarters for Pacific Bell Mobile Services; a 143,000 SF headquarters for SBC ASI; and a 220,000 SF headquarters for Pacific Bell Internet Services.
- Represented URS with its 72,000 SF office in Oakland, CA.
Other Notable Clients
- AXA Rosenberg
- Bay Medical Imaging
- Benchmark Capital
- Bonfire Labs
- Calera Capital
- Donahue Fitzgerald
- Lunar Design
- Meyer Sound
- Natis Medical
- Simpson Strong Tie
- SKS Partners
- Sumeru Partners
- The Vault
Prior to his career in real estate, Chip worked as a Salesman for DJC Corp., a computer terminal distributor. Mr. Wiser earned a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences from the University of California, Berkeley.