Charles Wentworth joined Newmark in 2022 as an Executive Managing Director. He has been actively involved in the commercial real estate industry, focusing on multifamily acquisitions and sales in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, since 2007. Throughout his career, he has successfully completed transactions totaling over $2.5 billion.
Wentworth joins Newmark from Colliers International where he worked as an Executive Vice President and Principal and was instrumental in the firm’s multifamily investment sales growth. Prior to that, he worked as a Vice President at CBRE specializing in the execution of multifamily property sales, representing private, high net worth, and institutional clients in the central and western Virginia markets. Earlier in his career, Wentworth was an Associate for Apartment Realty Advisors (ARA) in Charlotte, North Carolina, which was later acquired by BGC Partners, Inc.
Prior to starting a career in real estate, Wentworth held various sales and management positions with Ferguson, the country’s largest supplier of plumbing, heating, and building products.
- Top Ten Producer, Brokerage Services, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Carlton Jones Award, Broker of the Year, 2016
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson for the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state of North Carolina
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE)
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, Massey Cancer Center, Dominion Energy Charity Classic, St. James’s Episcopal Church
Wentworth graduated from the University of Virginia in 1993, with a Bachelor of Arts degree.